Hey there! So if you're like me, you love taking hot showers, and you are curious to try a shower steamer but are wondering how they can help improve your shower experience?
Read on to learn about the benefits of a shower steamer and discover how a well-made shower steamer will turn your ordinary shower routine into a mental-clarity, tension-easing, energizing, or relaxing shower experience.
What six things should you expect from these little aromatic square cubes?
- A pleasing and relaxing aroma to help you maximize your “I think better in the shower moments”. If you are the person who says my best ideas come to me when I am in the shower, a shower steamer will help to get you to your AHA moment faster and with regularity.
- When the hot water hits, the cubes expect a powerful release of essential oils - studies have shown that when the scent of the essential oils travels to your brain through the nose it releases feel-good endorphins and serotonin. These can improve your mood, help give you mental clarity, and help ease your tension.
- Expect a well-made shower steamer to dissolve entirely within 20 minutes. If you don't have time for a 20-minute shower, you can save any undissolved portion of your steamer for your next shower. Purchase our shower steamer tile; otherwise, you can use any dish around your home to store your unused shower steamer.
- Relieve congestion - thanks to the minty-like freshness of natural menthol crystal
- Experience the power of Aromatherapy, a well-made shower steamer made with natural ingredients and essential oils should allow you to experience the power and benefits of aromatherapy. Surrounding yourself with good scents can make you happy and affect you positively. Scents can improve your mood and help you stay positive, and a positive person is most often confident.
- If you enjoy luxuriating in a bath, you will equally enjoy the experience of a shower with a shower steamer when a bath is not an option.