If you can't remember the last time you had a good night's sleep, then you might want or need to try our Apple Cider Vinegar & Lavender bath bomb. We call it the sleep elixir.
I've read - and many people swear by - a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of hot water with honey before bed has sleep-inducing powers and that drinking a cup before bed promotes a more restful night's sleep.
The concept of a sleep-inducing elixir is the inspiration behind our apple cider vinegar, honey, and lavender bath bomb. Drop it into a warm bath for a chance of a good night's sleep.
We make this one color-free and it is scented with lavender essential oil. We also add in lavender buds and oatmeal to enhance your experience. A bath with our blend of scents and oils delivers a calming bath experience.
- Because of its very gentle and calming nature, lavender essential oil is considered a great oil to use for babies and children
- Honey has humectant properties which helps the skin to hold in moisture
- Apple cider vinegar is a great detoxifying agent
How to use a Soulbalm Bath Bomb: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bomb and lay back, relax and enjoy! You will emerge with soft, scented skin and a relaxed mind.
We proudly source the highest grade of skin-loving ingredients:
- Aluminum-free Baking Soda
- Citric Acid
- Grapeseed Oil
- Shea Butter
- Premium Grade Lavender Essential Oils
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lavender Buds