Soul Balm Ingredient List
We source our ingredients from ethical farmers and suppliers. We believe in the principles of Clean Beauty. For us Clean Beauty means...
- Selecting to only work with suppliers who care about how and where they source their ingredients…
- Selecting and using ingredients in there least processed state. Ingredients that are close to whole foods as possible
- Ingredients free from harmful toxins. Including the packaging we choose BPA - Free Plastic
Citric acid is a weak acid that is widely found in both plants and animals. It is a natural ingredient that is common in citrus fruits, for example, lemon juice, which contains about 5-8 percent citric acid. All our bath balms are made with citric acid to help soften your skin.
Moringa OilOil derived from the Moringa tree. Moringa is considered the most nutrient dense plant on the planet. Moringa contains 90 different nutrients, 47 antioxidants and 9 essential amino acids. We use moringa in our products to help ensure your skin care is nourishing and beneficial.
- High in antioxidants vitamins and minerals
- Nourishes while the fatty acids protect and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
- An excellent oil for very dry skin,
- Helps improve the look of dark areas
- Help to protect the skin when subject to excessive sun exposure.
Dry skin needs, craves natural oils and nourishing butters. Cocoa butter is best for hydrating and nourishing the skin to improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. You will find unrefined cocoa butter in all of our bombs.
Grape Seed Oil
Ideal for all skin types our cold processed Grape seed oil penetrates your skin quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. High in omega-6 fatty acids. You will find cold processed Grape seed oil in all of our bombs.
For more details on our ingredients contact us